• Do you believe your life and practice are intimately intertwined? Would you like to create a truly empowering vision that encompasses both?
• Are you wise to the threats and opportunities today's highly competitive, consolidating, dental marketplace poses?
• Do you wish your dental team were more committed and engaged, affording you more freedom and less stress and responsibility?
• Would you like to learn more about the disciplines and systems that can help make your practice more effective and profitable?
If you want to respond proactively to any of these challenges, this high energy, content rich, and entertaining audio series is for you and your team!
Discover the Seven Essentials necessary for unparalleled success, prosperity and fulfillment in today's dentistry. This program provides the "how to" in a disciplined but joyful way, bringing out the best in you and in each person on your team.
Learn how to:
1) Set your Value Discipline Agenda
2) Attract, grow, and retain a Steward Team
3) Choose your patients
4) Narrow your focus
5) Communicate value
6) Achieve operational excellence
7) Develop a market advantage
Discover how to build an exceptional practice from someone who accomplished just that in Austin, Texas, where many practices felt the sting of aggressively marketed managed care. One of Dr. Frazer's patients, Mike Jaggers, former Director of Total Quality Enhancement for Dell Computers, summed it up well: “When I told our people about a total quality organization, I told them about your practice!"
What you get: 6 CD set (5 hours), plus valuable supportive handouts, including "How to Build the Exceptional Life & Practice of the 21st Century: The Seven Essentials" by Dr. Frazer
We are pleased to provide this related service.
You may also be interested in this related product.
Our Price: $235.00 USD